Wednesday, April 2, 2008

hold her tight...

Still feel like holding her in my arms very tight,
From the dark to light,
And again from day to night.

Gone are the days allowed was I her look,
And to see her next time, a new idea I could cook,
Either to repeatedly go check her dept time table,
Or visit her hostel making a new fable.
Roam aimlessly in front of her lab,
And to see her eating bhutta, hide behind a cab.
Nothing else but to drop her to railway station,
And to offer her to join my societies for convocation.
For her one sight, go to tapri for tea every hour
And to sing her name in different tunes when in shower.
Call her for parties so that together we could dine,
And to follow her, jump traffic signals and pay the fine.
Park in no parking area, to see her boarding train,
And then negotiate the police when bike’s lifted by crane.
Spot her riding cycle from the library window,
And walk together in hope to atleast catch her shadow.
To travel hours standing, to accompany her to her town in the rail trip,
And to impress her, donate blood when scared even with sight of the drip.

Now I am near her and gone are the distances
But I am not close to her and what remain are differences.
It’s not news that I can read and put away the tabloid,
It’s her absence and I know I can never fill this void.

I want to hold her so tight that away she can go never
But now, to talk to her, will I even get a chance ever
Or will she just bid adieu and wont return forever.

Still feel like holding her in my arms very tight,
From the dark to light,
And again from day to night.

4 comments:

Shwati said...

Nice!!!

Ajeeta said...

mast hai...
;-)

Renaissance of PG said...

Bhai..........
khush raho.......jeena seekho.....

Arslan said...

"Park in no parking area, to see her boarding train,
And then negotiate the police when bike’s lifted by crane." is lol!

And I'm sure its a real incident.. :)