Friday, February 20, 2009

A Conversation


A man is walking silently on a sea beach. Sorrow is quite apparent in his eyes and his stroll conveys the great pain he is going through.

One of the bystander comments, “This happens when people don’t believe in me”.

Another says "It’s the loss of me that has made him so sad”.

First one replies, “I am the one without whom you are nothing”.

Second answers “But everybody needs me to reach you”.

 “Even if you are the present I am the one who decides the fate, the end result” declares the first arrogantly.

Second asks “If you are so proud of yourself then why you made this guy so sad?”

First replies innocently  “I am so fickle and rare” and adds curtly “and not so common like you”.

Second accepts, “Yes, I am ubiquitous. But it’s up to an individual to notice me”.

First asserts, “People think that without me you are hopeless”.

“I am the hope,” says second gently.

First claims, “With me lies the success”.

 “Unlike u I bring the happiness which is eternal.” replies second.

“If I am not there with you, people fail. Do you know who I am? .....I am the LUCK” says first bluntly.

“But with me even in failure lies satisfaction. After all I am the WILL” replies second quietly.

7 comments:

Arslan said...

Profound truths.. in an interesting format.. :)

AB said...

Wow this was good...
The absolute blend of destiny and belief.
Perfect message in unique way :)

Ajeeta said...

Did u write it urself?!?!? :O
its nice :)

Vaib-Sight said...

Thamx to all of u...

@Ajeeta..
wat,,.tune assume kar rakha hai ki i cannot do nything genuine ...;)..original hi hai yaar...Thanx.

som said...

by reading your introduction i would suggest u to see LOST

som said...

by reading your introduction i would suggest u to see LOST

Jitesh said...

tussi cha gaye dude...fodu likha hai...