Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Take Care

Remember the last words exchanged between we two

When u said take care and I just said u too.

I just want to say that I really mean it

Because liking you isn’t a hobby but a habit

 

Its been long since we talked

And the roads are now weathered that together we walked

I walked those streets all alone again.

So that I can wash away the reminiscences like mud in the rain.

But some mark still remains

And I realize that what I thought was mud, are permanent stains

 

Occasionally if your name comes in my conversation

I can feel the palpitation of my heart and the repercussion

Many a times I wish to appreciate you and your style

But I avoid the feeling and even a little smile.

I wish to forget you so that this pain does not worsen

But it is not possible as I know that I loved a wonderful person.

 

I know you see me as someone on whom u can’t rely

But It’s so strange that I find love even if u deny

What I see now that there is no way out

But to accept that u wont be mine with no doubt.

So I have buried my heart under a lock and key

Only memories of those days are enough for me

 

Hey dear do me a favour

Be smiling and happy u are  wherever

The time we spent would make me smile I recall it wenever

And i wish to forget it never.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

waah waah chotu..yeh sirf ek poem hai ya dard hai chupa ismein kahin..
well very well written...ab samajhne wale ko ishara hi kafi..hai na..;-)

Vaib-Sight said...

hey these are just the reminiscent b4 i become completely indifferent.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...mujhe pata hai yeh poem post karne ka reason kya hai...

Vaib-Sight said...

ab yeh kaun bola...abey comments ke niche naam bhi likha karo yaar

Anonymous said...

badhiya hai badhiya hai... pyar ke raah me ek aur naujawan shaheed hone ja raha hai....

Anonymous said...

kahi ye comment dene wali wahi to nahi jiske liye ye poem likhi gayi hai.....

Anonymous said...

Jis raah ko sadiyo pehle chhod chuke the us par kyon phir se chal rahe ho....

Vaib-Sight said...

rahein chut jati hai..but agar tum bhi wahi kahi reh gaye ho toh wapas jana padta hai...its part of being completely indifferent...

Anonymous said...

chuti hui raahon ko saath lekar chalna chahte ho...;-)..IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY

Vaib-Sight said...

nahi ji chuti hui rahon ko puri tarah bhulana chahata hun....waise ye bakar kar kaun raha hai?

Anonymous said...

Hey Vaibhav... nice blog...got ur blog address from Vishal...This is Ekta- vishal's colleague

Vaib-Sight said...

Thanx..:)

Ajeeta said...

Awesome post re!
I almost had tears in my eyes...
I wish u never had to write this. But koi nahi, we get to read such a good post!

Vaib-Sight said...

Arey senti mat ho yar...ye sab bahot purane likhe hue hai...post abi kiya hai....i have come a long way after that...:)